Saturday, February 8, 2020

#LetItBe_TheBeatles (#piano and #violin cover)

3:38
Hiii everyone, I’m excited to show you our new cover of Beatles famous song „Let it be”. It’s one of my favorite Beatles song and I love the meaning of it. This is probably the most complicated cover I’ve created so far, cause it consists of many different instruments, but I’m really glad how it turned out. When I was making it, I noticed that Journey's song „Don’t stop believing” goes very well with the Let it be’s solo, so I decided to mix it into my tune. The video was a lot of fun to make too. We filmed it in Paris. Wojtek didn’t have his own violin there, so we had to borrow it and only a really old one was available (btw I wonder if you noticed what’s wrong with it lol). It was a bit hard, but we decided to let it be and film with the violin we managed to get. I hope you enjoy the result, please share it with everyone u can, cause it helps a looooot. Thanks for being here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment