Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Fascinating Video:Interview with Darcus Howe,West Indian Writer !!

Watch & enjoy how he puts the racist B.B.C interviewer in her place!!

PaYmaN PieDaR

****************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJgILxGK0o&feature=player_embedded


"I don't call it rioting, I call it an insurrection! It is an insurrection of the masses of the people. It's happening in Syria ...it's happening in Clapham...it's happening in Liverpool, it's happening in Port-au-Spain, Trinidad, and that is the nature of this historical moment..."


And then, when she uses an old MSM 'journalist' trick to put him on the defensive, he pushes back brilliantly:

"Have some respect for an old West Indian Negro and stop accusing me of being a rioter. Because you won't tickle me to become abusive--you just look idiotic. Have some respect. I have grandchildren...."

No comments:

Post a Comment